My name is D'Anthony Davis. I was born and raised in Atlanta, GA. I attended South Atlanta High School. I am a rising sophomore with a major in psychology. After graduating from Morehouse College I plan to attend graduate school and begin my career as a Pediatric Child Adolescent Psychiatrist.
Question: If you could be any animal in the world, what would it be? Why?

If I could be any animal in the world I would want to be a Lion. I chose the lion because they symbolize Strength, Authority, and Command. They are also leaders and role models for their young. I wish to be a leader for my community when I contribute through service. The lion is an excellent animal.
ReplyDeleteGood evening brothers. I hope all is well. If I could be any animal I would be an Alaskan Husky. Alaskan Huskies are one of the most beautiful dogs I believe their to be. Also, being that they are not to far from wolves in appearance and genetics, when trained accordingly, they also can be very aggressive if necessary. They are the all around, perfect dog if you ask me. Not to mention, how they are capable of adapting to different weather related environments so easily. Alaskan Huskies, are fit for survival and capable of demonstrating what it means to be a well-rounded loving dog if treated properly like anything. Which makes being an Alaskan Husky that much better.
DeleteIf I could be any animal I would want to be a Wolf. Wolves are some of the most intelligent canines in the animal kingdom. Wolves are fierce, regal, decisive, aggressive, and value order. Wolves also live and hunt in packs and find strength in their communities and take care of their young. They tend to put the interest of the pack ahead of the individual and that is why they are one of my favorite animals.
ReplyDeleteIf I were to compare myself to any animal in terms of personality and character, I would say that I am a dolphin. Dolphins are very happy animals, and give off a very positive vibe to those around them. They are also very enthusiastic when it comes to executing during show time. I could easily compare my speaking engagements to the very popular dolphin shows that you may see at the local aquarium. The dolphins in those shows are obviously well-prepared for the performance, and enjoy fulfilling the audience's need of excitement.
ReplyDeletePersonally, I carry myself with a very uplifting and encouraging approach. I always try to be two or three steps ahead of my competitors, and I'm constantly striving to perfect my craft when preparing for an opportunity to showcase my abilities. My most sincere goal is always to serve those around me, and insure that they are satisfied wholeheartedly.
If I could be any animal in the world, I would be a bear. Bears are strong, mentally and physically. They have determination to never give up and are confident. Bears are also very smart and have been known to roll rocks into bear traps to set the trap off and eat the bait. The bear and I both use wisdom when its come to logical thinking and our well-being. In many places bears represent pride and power and is a well respected animal.
ReplyDeleteIf I were an animal I’d probably be a dolphin because they are very intelligent and yet don’t appear to take themselves too seriously. They enjoy being part of a group and look out for each other and also enjoy having fun.
ReplyDeleteIf I could be any animal, I'd most likely label myself as a bald eagle. Bald eagle's are well respected animals, and give off a leadership vibe. I've never seen a flock of eagles, Eagles usually fly alone and high in the air. I can easily relate to an eagle as I work very efficient when I am alone and I can survive by myself, although I prefer to work in a group. An eagle never surrenders to the size and strength of its prey, which shows how persistent and tenacious it is no matter the obstacle.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteIf I could be any animal I feel as if I would be an elephant. Elephants are very harmless, flexible , and all around animals. They take great care of one another and shows sympathy to other animals, especially when they are dying or hurt. Along with their enormous size, today elephants are still one of the most hard working animals in the world and are very helpful . Elephants do what ever it takes to make sure them and their family are good and safe.
The reason I would prefer to be an elephant is because I am a very caring person and I have no problem helping others with they are in need . Also I am always positive , and I am a very versatile person , who is able to adapt to most situation if necessary. Like an elephant, I am always alert and aware of my family's needs and will make sure they are safe.
The Honeybadger, a relentless and fierce animal. Even though it's size it's not that of a lion, it does have the heart of a lion. I consider myself as a honeybadger in this world. Whenever there is a challenge, my confidence is so great that I believe I can overcome any and every obstacle. In addition, my animal spirit allows me to never back down and stand up for myself and what I believe in. If you notice, a honeybadger is a small creature but if a animal attempts to take advantage of their size, they receive a rude awakening.
ReplyDeleteIf I could be any animal in the world, I would be a Siberian Tiger. In many ways, I believe that I share some of the same character traits with this subspecies. These tigers are hunters and will patrol huge territories spanning over hundreds of miles to find their prey. They show patience and resilience to make sure they achieve their specific goals to survive. Also, the Siberian Tigers are opportunistic and brave. Similarly, I seek opportunities that will assist me in my success, and I’m willing to complete the necessary steps to reach my goals.
ReplyDeleteThis is D'Andre Smith. I hope all my brothers are doing well, I am excited to see you all. When I first thought about this question I thought I would want to be a Lion because they are the king of the jungle. Lions are the overall coolest animal, but they don't fly. As a human, I am very sick of having to walk everywhere so I think I want to be a bald eagle instead.
ReplyDeleteI like how bald eagles are well respected, and I would like to be looked highly upon in my life. Bald eagles are also going extinct and I feel like that just makes them more unique and rare. I would like to think that I am a unique person that cannot be easily imitated or duplicated. Also these birds are known to not be picky when they are hungry and ready to eat. I feel like I have the same hunger for success, and I don't care how difficult it may be to reach my goal, because I will do whatever is necessary to eat when I am hungry.
Lastly, as I mentioned earlier, I love the idea of flying. I can reach new heights that I would never be able to reach otherwise.
If I could be any animal in the world I would be a wolf. They seek venture, growth and prosperity through the forest. And throughout life we only grow by experiences, mistakes and downfalls. Wolfs find their purpose by adventuring through the wild. Also, wolves move in packs. So, family is a huge part of their lives. My family is my backbone and we always have each other’s back. In addition, wolves are extremely intelligent, in all aspects, either hunting, protecting pack or mating. Overall, in my opinion wolves are the best animals on earth and are equivalent to the social, mental life of humans.
ReplyDeleteIf I could be any animal it would be an eagle. When an eagle appears, you are on notice to be courageous and stretch your limits. doesn't stay at the norm, but rather reach higher and become more than you believe you are capable of. That to me is symbolized as the fact that eagles fly higher than the average bird that flies. Looking at things from a new, higher perspective. When approaching something new never doing the same things over and over again. Adapting to new things and new ways to maximize one's opportunity to survive. Be patient with the present; know that the future holds possibilities that you may not yet be able to see. Things could be in the way they just continue to push on and go higher than any obstacle that would ever be faced.
ReplyDelete